Guns & Shooting

beer, video games, computers, other

Re: Guns & Shooting

Postby TXR32 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:52 am

Did you end up getting that AK47? The one pictured above is pretty sweet. I've been looking into a model similar to that or a DDI AK47 Rifle Hungarian Black Poly. Been on the ropes about buying this weapon for a few months but with the Presidential elections up coming, i'm gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on this purchase (pun intended) :)

I did just order two (2) Canik TP9SA's. One for me and one for Lauren. They will arrive at McBride's week of September 1st. Probably the best bang for your buck when it comes to a 9mm. I put 100 rounds through a friend of mines a couple of weeks ago and was sold. Below is a picture for reference:

TXR32
Founder

Vehicles: 2004 VW Golf R32

2007 Porsche Cayman

Re: Guns & Shooting

Postby TXR32 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:21 am

Well I got both my TP9's from McBride's last week and was able to put about 500 hundred rounds through them over this nice long Labor Day weekend.

Extremely happy with these pistols. Lauren loves hers as well and feels more comfortable shooting this 9mm than she did my Glock. If anybody is in the market for a 9mm pistol, I'd highly reccommend checking out the TP9. :thumbup:
TXR32
Founder

Vehicles: 2004 VW Golf R32

2007 Porsche Cayman

Previous

Return to Off-Topic