WTS/WTT German built MK2 Jetta NA DSL Wolfsburg edition 4dr

running cars to rolling shells

WTS/WTT German built MK2 Jetta NA DSL Wolfsburg edition 4dr

Postby Mk2life » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:21 am

Looking to either trade my big bumper MK2 Jetta for a van (VW or not) that is running or to sell my jetta. The motor works with no issues but the vehicle has been a project car of mine for a few years. I have done some work on it over that time but due to financial reasons I have not been able to get it to the show car state that I was wanting to get it to and I am currently about to be homeless and was thinking about living in a van. I want this vehicle to go to a Volkswagen fan who will take care of it and get it back into shape.

The Jetta is a Wolfsburg edition that has a manual naturally aspirated diesel motor and was built in Germany. The vehicle has never been in a large accident but has been in a fender bender. Needs a new ball joint, driver side headlight, and breaks and she will then be able to run on the road. All water lines have been replaces recently as well as tires.

Mk2life
n00b

Re: WTS/WTT German built MK2 Jetta NA DSL Wolfsburg edition

Postby jseeley » Thu May 04, 2017 1:55 pm

pic is broken, we wanna see the mk2!
jseeley
Forum Admin

Vehicles: Mk1 - 87 Cabby
Mk2 - 85 Golf Diesel
Mk4 - 03 TDI Wagon
Mk4 - 05 2.Slow Golf
8P - 2011 Audi A3 TDI

Re: WTS/WTT German built MK2 Jetta NA DSL Wolfsburg edition

Postby Mk2life » Thu May 25, 2017 10:50 am

https://goo.gl/photos/My7ijQYYAyuBeyneA link to another pic. Sorry for late reply, didn't get an email saying someone replied. Might need to fix some setting xD
Mk2life
n00b

Return to Cars